Monday, August 22, 2022

I’ve Got a Bone to Pick with Sal.



 Ok, Buster. I wanna know who this dog is, and I want to know right NOW!  How dare you go off with your new bride ( I mean that was bad enough since you left me at home); but then you make new four-legged friends right off them bat! What is going on?

You know I’ve taken quite a shine to a Granny and her friend, Sue has come to see me twice, so maybe I’ll just cozy up to the ladies and see if you get jealous.  How would you like that?!  One thing I can tell you is I haven’t kissed any other of those two-leggeds yet.  Looks as if you can’t say the same and here’s my proof!


So, I’m telling you this just once. What happens in Ireland MAY  not stay in Ireland,  so I think you need to get your booty home and start making up for  leaving me home with the old two-legged one …opps, I mean my loving Granny for almost two weeks.

You’ve  got, some explaining to do, Buster! And yes, I do accept make up gifts - preferably edible ones.

Your lovely, beautiful, awesome dog,

Ridge🐾




No comments:

Post a Comment