Saturday, August 20, 2022

Sometimes We Sit


 Sometimes Granny takes me out on the porch and combs my beautiful hair. Handfuls come out and she says she’s saving it for the birds to build nests next Spring. Humph. I don’t know how I feel about that.

Sometimes Granny takes me for walks and lets me do all the smelling I want. Except when crossing the streets. Then  she says “ Quickly! Quickly! And, we pick up the pace.

Sometimes Granny  let’s me snooze for hours, especially after our walks.  She just lets me “ be.” I like that. 😄

And sometimes, we just “ sit”. Side by side on the couch, we sit and watch TV. I like sitting with Granny. I do wish she’d watch something with dogs and not always that darned Midwife show!

I miss you Sal.💖 I miss you Shannon. 💖 Hurry home and change the TV station to a dog show!

Your most loving dog ever,

Ridge🐾


No comments:

Post a Comment